Being a 90s kid I always knew – it was the BEST decade ever. More and more we are seeing a ressurgence of glorious 90s trends such as LISA FRANK er’thing but most importantly rainbows and unicorns.
Below I share a quick recipe that will leave you feeling like a beautiful, sunkissed cheetah with rainbow spots. The recipe is gluten free, vegan and dairy free.
Almond Cream Cheese
Rainbow gluten free toast with almond cream.
- Pulp from making 1 cup of almond milk or just blanch the almonds
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- In a food processor goes pulp, water, salt, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add savory herbs and voilà you’ve got tasty almond cream cheese.