Made these delicious pancakes for dinner actually. They are super easy and fast to prepare! Heat some raw honey up and drizzle it on to make it seem syrup-y and top it off with delicious berries! This recipe is vegan, dairy free, gluten free and grain free.
Chocolate Almond Flour Pancakes
Fluffy almond pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup of 100% cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 large pastured eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat griddle over medium heat.
- Place all of the liquid ingredients into your blender, then place all of the dry ingredients on top. Cover and blend on low to start, then increase to high and blend at least 1 full minute.
- Grease preheated griddle with coconut oil.
- Ladle a spoonful of batter onto the griddle to form a small circle.
- Cook for a few minutes, until pancakes begin to dry out at edges and the bottoms are a golden brown.
- Carefully flip and cook another few minutes until done, but not over-browned.