nd that is how the cookie crumbles… or doesn’t. For a quick to-go breakfast, snack or heck just for indulgence – these quick and easy to make no bake chocolate chip cookies will leave you feeling and looking like one smart cookie.
Vegan No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup of oat flour (GF) or regular oats
- 1/4 coconut flour
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 of almond butter
- 1/2 pure raw honey ( for sweeter go for organic pure maple syrup)
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1/4 chocolate chips (Used 60% cacao chips)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours and sea salt. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or on the stove top, melt nut butter and maple syrup for about a minute until they are combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the syrup mixture into the dry mixture and mix until well combined. If it’s a little dry, add a tablespoon of almond milk.
- Using your hands, form the batter into small balls and place them on the lined baking tray.
- Press each ball firmly into a cookie shape and top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm. ENJOY!!