se this gluten-free, clean recipe for a drama-free breakfast for those days where you can’t even!
Almond Flour Waffles
Crispy almond waffles.
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 large pastured eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat waffle griddle on medium heat.
- Place all of the liquid ingredients into your blender, then place all of the dry ingredients on top. Cover and blend on low to start, then increase to high and blend at least 1 full minute.
- Grease preheated griddle with coconut oil.
- Use soup ladle to pour batter unto griddle.
- Cook until griddle gives green light or until they are a little light-brown and crispy.
- Carefully remove the waffles from griddle.