efore you roll your eyes from that last pun,I just have to ask you to: please don’t kale my vibe! Ok, you can go on now.
For those of us who may be trying HARD, clinging NAILS DEEP to our new year resolutions, this quick, gut-friendly, soothing soup recipe is for you.
Because gut health is important, KALE YEAH!
- 1 cup of bone broth
- a handful of spinach (pre washed)
- a handful of cilantro (pre washed)
- a handful of kale (pre washed)
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp of ground garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- half a small yellow onion, diced
1. Cook onions in a sautee pan for about 5 mins on medium heat.
2. Add cup of bone broth.
3. Add greens and leave on stove top for about 10 mins on medium-low heat.
4. Remove from stovetop and add to a blender. Blend until color is smooth green.
5. Add roasted kale on top or gluten-free croutons. Top with fresh ground pepper.