ust in time for the weekend! This soy-rizo taco recipe will make you the King or Queen of your Sunday brunch! Quick and easy recipe, paired best with coffee or a mismosa!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cider vinegar
- fresh cilantro for garnishing
- freshly made tortillas(brown rice for gluten-free option)
- sliced avocado and radish for toppings
- dried chile for topping
1. In large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, onion, tomato and garlic; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables soften.
2. Crumble tofu into the pan using your hands. Lower the heat if necesary, cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the chili powder, cumin and a pinch of cinnamon.Stir and cook for a minute. Stir in the vinegar and adjust the seasoning to your taste.
4. Remove from pan and add unto tortillas. Top with avocado, and radish and sprinkle the cilantro on top. Add hot sauce if you’d like.