othing makes a better breakfast than a stack of fluffy pancakes. Whether you indulge them at work, at brunch or cozied up in the comfort of your own bed, they will brighten your day either way!
Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes
- 1 cup All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour, sifted
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tbsp raw coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp of Earth Balance “vegan” butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- coconut oil spray (for cooking)
- Combine flour, coconut sugar, kosher salt, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.Put skillet to on low heat while you are preparing the mixtures.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, almond milk, vanilla, and melted vegan “butter” together.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until it’s blended but you still want the batter to be somewhat thick and lumpy. Heat a heavy-bottomed, non-stick pan over a low-medium heat and coat it with oil.
- To get even pancakes be sure to use a 1/4 cup measure to scoop and drop the batter into the skillet. You will know that the pancakes are ready to turn over once you start seeing bubbles emerge.
- Flip but don’t press the pancake down as it will deflate somewhat, just let it cook naturally.